Our client has an exciting opening available to join their successful team who are based in Linwood. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing long term relationships with customers ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
The Role - Sales Coordinator
- Provide high level of service to customers over phone and email
- Liaise and support with accounts department to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Process and progress customer orders
- Create customer invoices
- Analysis of customer schedules to ensure stock availability
- Negotiating with customers regarding pricing and lead time dates for outstanding orders
- ensure queries are resolve
- Liaise with Warehouse operations to ensure timely fulfilment of customer orders
- Regular reviews of any invoice exceptions
- Progressing PO's with suppliers
- Placing PO's with suppliers
- Support and collaborate with AR/AP to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be comfortable liaising with customers and suppliers
- Have the ability to build for form customer relationships
- Be proficient in oral, written, and mathematical skills
- Have prior knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office package including Excel
If you would like to apply for the role of Sales Coordinator, please ensure you attach you most up to date version of your CV.