12 Month Contract
My client is a successful global manufacturing organisation, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Planner o join them on a 12 month contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Record, processes, and confirm orders.
- Check stock level data and report stock insufficiencies.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Monitor order lifcycle and report on any issues.
- Process data accurately and within strict timescales.
- Update MS Excel spreadsheets with data including financial.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of data processing.
- Excellent IT skills are essential including Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail skills is essential to the role.
- Good numeration skills would also be beneficial.