Administrator require for our successful client who are based in East Kilbride.
This is a full-time permanent position which is fully office based, the hours of work are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Are you energetic, bubbly and seeking a role where you can really make your mark?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team whilst being given the autonomy to put process and procedures into place?
- Are you looking to join a company who is forward thinking, ambitious and growing year on year?
- Do you thrive on working within an office environment?
Our client is a leading distributor within the UK and Ireland, their ambitious, fun, friendly team seeks a new team member due to internal progression. They distribute leading brands across the UK to some of the most well-known companies around!! The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the sales team who are based throughout the UK.
The role will be fully office based and the hours of work are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
Working in a fast pace fun environment the main responsibility will be to support internal colleagues and external customers by handling incoming calls and responding to emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Answer incoming calls from customers, suppliers and your fabulous and successful sales team
- Handle email enquiries
- Build relationships with customers and suppliers
- Help resolve issues, problems or delivery
- Provide quotations via telephone and email
- Process orders onto system
- Provide excellent customer service
- Take responsibility
- Take ownership
- Be part of building a relevant strong brand
- Provide exceptional support to the sales team
- Put customers at the forefront of the business
- Be the first point of contact for incoming calls from customers
- On going training, support and development
- Opportunity to progress
- Free car parking
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory dates
- Office shut down over Christmas and New Year
How to apply;
- Interviews will be held ASAP
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- Initial interview can be held outside working hours
Hit apply and attached your most up to date CV
Email your CV to email@example.com
Call Kirsty on 07585 334 140