Are you currently working in a retail sales environment and would like to take a step into business to business sales?
Do you enjoy speaking to people and building relationships?
Would you like to be part of a successful growing team?
Would you like the opportunity to win all expenses paid trips abroad?
Would you like to work for a supportive company who offer excellent sales training?
- Business Development Executive
- City Centre - Hybrid role (2 days in office, 3 days at home)
- £22,000-£26,000 + uncapped bonus
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
The Role - Business Development Executive
- Identify new business opportunities via the telephone and attending regular customer meetings.
- Prepare quotations and proposals to customer (support will be provide until you feel confident)
- Ensure the database is kept updated
- Grow your network of contacts via social media
- Develop and implement a sales plan ensuring all opportunities are followed up
- Deliver positive, high levels of customer service all the way the sales process
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Be confident speaking to people at all levels
- Prior track record of working within a similar background or eager to learn
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Driven and motivated to achieve success
- Tenacity and resilience
- Uncapped bonus
- Supportive Manager
- Successful team
- Training from in house sales academy
- Opportunity to win annual top performance winners tips (previous destinations include New York, Las Vegas, Miami and Barcelona
- 27 days annual leave with the option to buy more (max up to 5 days)
- 2 days a year paid charity volunteering,
- Casual dress code
How to apply
Call Kirsty on 07585 334 140
Email your CV to Kirsty.email@example.com
Interviews will take place immediately and can be held outside of business hours.