Are you available immediately to start a temporary role which could develop into a permanent position?
Can you travel to East Kilbride?
Do you thrive working in fast paced environment?
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to start on a temporary to permanent contract. The rate of pay will vary depending on skills and experience however, will be in the region of £12.01 - £16.36 per hour.
- Place, manage and forecast purchase orders for specific suppliers
- Submit forecasts to suppliers
- Load new products and variants
- Obtain quotes from existing suppliers and sub-contractors
- Search and select new suppliers
- Support with supplier price increase negotiation
- Stock level analysis/adjustments on stock products
- Manage projects from start to end ensuring financial targets are met
- Manage and build relationships with 4 key accounts
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with technical, quality, finance, sales, customer services, logistics and warehouse departments ensuring commercial costs are met
- Support with day-to-day purchasing where required
- Log and monitor price changes and report to sales manager
- Run purchase reports weekly
Who are we looking for?
- Can you start work immediately?
- Do you have the ability to liaise with various departments?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced role?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Can you travel to East Kilbride?
How to apply?
Contact Kirsty on 07585 334 140
Send you CV by clicking the apply button