PLATERS required immediately for permanent roles at VolvoCE based in Newhouse Ind Est Motherwell. 4 day working week, shifts are Mon - Thurs days and nights with overtime available
Escape Recruitment work in partnership with Volvo CE, supplying all temporary workers on their behalf.
Volvo CE is a leading international manufacturer of premium construction equipment.
We are currently recruiting a number of Platers and would like to hear from you if you feel the role is for you.
Ideal candidates will be time served and able to provide trade papers.
Candidates must have experience in the use of: -
- Cranes and hoists
- Heavy-duty guillotines to cut the plates
- Oxyacetylene flame cutters for curves and complex shapes
- Rollers and presses would be beneficial.
Duties will include:
- Reading & working from engineering drawings.
- Marking, cutting, burning, folding and forming of complex heavy steel parts.
- Working within a busy lean manufacturing workshop environment.
- Maintaining high standards of health & safety.
This is a Permanent opportunity, Full time hours.
The hours are;
- Days - Monday to Thursday - £16.54ph.
- Nights - Monday to Thursday - £24.81ph.
Candidates must be flexible to work shifts
Over time is also available on a Friday and Saturday and is paid at Time and Half. Sundays are paid at double time.
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so by emailing your full up to date CV to Charlotte Roberts