My client is a large Manufacturing organisation based in the West Lothian area, they have an excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a site based role working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
- Support HR strategy in line with Group and Site Strategy.
- Manage Recruitment plans and strategy, including on-boarding and induction.
- Build strong internal awareness of HR, encouraging employees to engage with HR and provide support and positive working relationships.
- Devise Learning & Development plan this will include succession planning, identifying training needs and coordinate.
- Company rewards which includes annual salary reviews, pension, holiday entitlement etc
- Employee relations including disciplinaries, grievances, attendance and performance management.
- Provide guidance and support to Line Managers including influencing and coaching.
- Implement policies and procedures, ensure these are communicated and adhere to across the site.
- Provide data and reports as required by site and Group.
- Review current HR systems, processes and procedures and identify opportunities to streamline and implement improvements
- Experience of working within a HR generalist role at Senior HR Advisor, HR BP &/or HR Manager level within a manufacturing environment.
- CIPD qualified ideally to Level 5 or currently working towards qualification.
- Comfortable working in a super-fast environment.
- Able to demonstrate specific experience in employee relations and engagement with up to date UK employment law and legislation knowledge.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Confident IT skills including MS Office, HR database, T&A & ERP systems.