We are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant for our client who are based in Renfrewshire. A large manufacturing company who thrives on developing new products to ensure their brands are cutting edge and at the frontline of the market.
Ideally candidates will have prior experience within manufacturing however candidates outwit will also be considered.
- Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Analyze financial data to assess the company's financial performance and provide insights to management.
- Assist in the development of budgets and financial forecasts, and track actual performance against budgeted figures.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations, and
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledger accounts.
- Coordinate and support internal and external audits.
- Maintain accurate financial records and documentation.
- Investigate and report on any significant variances between budgeted and actual financial results.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop financial plans and strategies.
- Prepare special financial reports or analyses as required by management.
Are you right for this role?
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, or similar or QBE
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices.
- Experience in financial reporting and analysis.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of tax regulations and financial compliance.
How to apply or find out more?
If you would like to be considered for the Financial Accountant role, please call Kirsty on 07585 334 140
Or simply submit your CV by hitting the apply button
Conversations and interviews will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence
Initial interviews will be held via TEAMs with 2nd stage onsite to meet our client