Role: Sales Support Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Location: East Kilbride
Our client, who are based within East Kilbride is seeking a driven, motivated individual to join their growing successful team as a Sales Support Coordinator.
The role will be a pivotal part of the company’s growth plans and will suit someone who enjoys liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Place, manage and forecast purchase orders for specific suppliers
- Submit forecasts to suppliers
- Load new products and variants
- Obtain quotes from existing suppliers and sub-contractors
- Search and select new suppliers
- Support with supplier price increase negotiation
- Stock level analysis/adjustments on stock products
- Manage projects from start to end ensuring financial targets are met
- Manage and build relationships with 4 key accounts
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with technical, quality, finance, sales, customer services, logistics and warehouse departments ensuring commercial costs are met
- Support with day-to-day purchasing where required
- Log and monitor price changes and report to sales manager
- Run purchase reports weekly
Who are we looking for?
Ideally you will have experience providing support to a sales team and can take responsibility for costings and commercials of projects.
- Can you work within a fast-paced role which requires the ability to understand how decisions impact on each department?
- Do you have experience dealing with multiple projects?
- Do you enjoy analyse reports?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
How to apply?
Contact Kirsty on 07585 334 140
Send you CV by clicking the apply button
Interviews will be held immediately via teams