Escape Recruitment are looking to speak to experienced HSE Officers/Coordinators for an exciting opportunity with our global manufacturing client. This is an exciting time to join the company where you will be responsible for ensuring the group and sites HSE policies are applied.
- Lead HSE practices on site and support the development and implementation of HSE plan.
- Develop and lead H&S and environmental and sustainability improvement projects.
- Train employees on health, safety and environment risks and rules.
- Conduct inspections and monitoring audits onsite to monitor safety and environmental indicators.
- Be a visible presence onsite, engaging and supporting staff on compliance and changes.
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH Certification is essential
- Prevention analysis techniques
- Mechanical, electrical or process technical knowledge
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline is preferred
Apply today or get in touch for more information!