We are delighted to be working on behalf of a world leading manufacturer to recruit a Coating Operative to join their team in Livingston on a permanent basis
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced department where you can develop your print/packaging skills.
Starting Salary: £27,398 increasing to £30,579 after successfully completing probation.
Hours of Work: Rotating Shift Pattern
Dayshift Pattern: Mon/Tue/Wed 6am to 6pm plus Thurs 6am to 2pm.
Nightshift Pattern: Mon to Wed 6pm to 6am (finishing 6am Thursday morning)
The main duties include:
- Running of various coating machines
- Role changes on coating machines
- Machine / equipment set up
- Setting up work in progress lines
- Helping with machine change overs, units, rubbers, cylinders
- Cleaning units and cylinders, trays to wash plant
- General house keeping
- Material movement so would require a forklift licence
- Covering for breaks so some training would be given on coating machines.
- Manual handling, focus on quality and safety.
The Ideal candidate would come from a print / packaging background but similar manufacturing experiences would be considered.
If you have the skills and experience required then please apply using your up to date CV.