My candidate is a time-served aeronautical engineer and has a varied and extensive engineering knowledge which spans over 20 years. Most recently they have been focussing on quality engineering, the area of engineering which they most enjoy and would like to remain.
They have worked in highly regulated industries and are extremely competent and experienced in:
• RCA management, implementation, and analysis.
• Corrective and preventative actions with a view to achieving continuous improvement.
• Quality review of design, manufacturing and production departments.
• Carrying out regular internal and external quality audits.
• Dealing with suppliers and customers.
• Traceability and document control.
Candidate reference: ADO/26009