Due to investment, Expansion and Growth, My Client who provide bespoke solutions to the power industry are looking to hire a number of team members on a permanent basis.
Ideally candidates will have a background in Electrical fitting / Panel Wiring and/or Electrical Fit outs
Duties are a combination of but not limited to:
- Proficient in reading drawings to wire panels correctly
- Panel Wiring
- Common Control Wiring
- PLC Wiring
- Copper Buzzbar fitting
- Wiring and fitting of Switchboards and Distributions boards
- Wiring and fitting of MCC's
- Occasional site work may be required (UK based)
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience of panel wiring
- Experience dealing with switchboards
- Testing experience of Electrical panels and MCC's would be beneficial
My Client operate a 4 day working week, Monday to Thursday on day shift, 38 hours per week, Reduced week with longer days allowing a good work life balance and an extended weekend.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and would like to utilise your qualifications or skill set whilst expanding your career then please get in touch.
Email your full up to date CV with relevant experience's to email@example.com