Full time, permanent
Based on-site, East Dumbartonshire
My client, a well-known FMCG business, is looking to recruit a Graduate Geologist to join their experienced and friendly Water Resources Team.
Due to the nature of this role, there will be significant travel, and therefor candidates but be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
Duties will include:
- To manage the wellfield efficiently and minimise local impacts.
- To ensure that all data required is captured for compliance of SEPA consents.
- Review and respond to source sampling results and ensure that any non-conformances are responded to in line with the documented procedures.
- To liaise with other Water Resource personnel within the group to ensure a consistent approach to, and implementation of, water resource management and that good practice is shared.
- To work with the wider site team to drive optimal efficiency.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Recent graduate in relevant field, such as Geology or Hydrogeology - must include the study of Groundwater or Water Resource
- Able to commute to different locations, including field work
- Excellent communication skills, with a willingness to learn and develop their skills
- Full UK drivers licence and access to their own vehicle