My client is a successful Manufacturing organisation based in Livingston; they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and assist with the reporting of the financial accounts at year end
- Supply management information and variance analysis to the business in order to aid strategic decision making
- Assist in the preparation of the yearly budget
- Assist with both internal and external audits
- Involvement in the day to day activities of the site, as well as a number of regional projects
- Responsible for the integrity of the account postings within the system
- Support on all aspects of management information and variance analysis
- Work in collaboration with central finance and shared service centre to ensure transaction processing proceeds smoothly and error levels continually reduced
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- AAT qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACCA preferred
- Previous experience of working in a varied management accounting position
- Confident IT skills including MS Excel and ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills, this should include dealing with non-financial staff