ASSEMBLY TECHNICIANS / FITTERS required immediately for VolvoCE based at Newhouse Ind Est Motherwell. 4 day working week (Mon - Thurs) Days & Nights with overtime available.
Escape Recruitment work in partnership with Volvo CE, supplying all temporary workers on their behalf.
Volvo CE is a leading international manufacturer of premium construction equipment.
We are currently recruiting a number of Assemblers and would like to hear from you if you feel the role is for you.
Ideal candidates will have experience within a mechanical or assembly background and come from a production or manufacturing background.
- Perform a variety of line-assembly operations related to truck assembly using air/power tools and hand tools
- Ensure that all phases of manufacturing activities are performed in a safe manner and in compliance with both internal policies and procedures and regulatory guidelines
- Previous experience working within a heavy Engineering environment
- Previous experience working on large scale plant or automotive products, including Assembling, Fitting and Fault finding
- Time served / qualified or have significant work-based assembly or repair experience (within heavy engineering / complex products / hydraulics)
- Previous use of hand-held power tools within a manufacturing or production environment
The hours are;
- Days 36 hours - Monday to Thursday - £14.62ph.
- Nights 36 hours - Monday to Thursday - £21.93ph.
Candidates must be flexible to work shifts
Over time is also available on a Friday and Saturday and is paid at Time and Half. Sundays are paid at double time.
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so by emailing your full up to date CV to Charlotte Roberts.