Our Public Sector client has created a new role for a Procurement Project Manager – Construction.
This is a flexible role and the Procurement Project Manager will work across the Higher Education Institutes in Scotland and provide expert procurement guidance on a wide variety of construction and works projects of various sizes and complexities.
You will get to work with Stakeholders across the whole of Scotland and support them with procurement to deliver their projects. You will be an experienced procurement professional who has delivered multi-construction/works projects and has experience of Public Sector and Construction Legislation.
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
Knowledge and experience of Scottish/UK procurement legislation
- Knowledge of public sector construction procurement regulations and forms of contracts governing such exercises (JCT, ACA, FIDIC, RIBA, NEC3/4)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills at all levels
- End-to-end public procurement tendering experience and contract management skills
- Self-managing and able to manage multiple projects
- Have a considerable understanding of the key ethical/social & environmental impacts of procurement
- Understand the importance of delivering a First-Class procurement
What our client offers their employees….
This is a full-time role over a 9-day fortnight working pattern.
They offer their employees the opportunity to progress their careers with internal progression and support with MCIP’s and Leadership studies. Work/Life balance is also key and they have a very generous holiday allowance (on top of a 9-day working fortnight).
This role can be remote or hybrid working, dependent on location and personal preference…