12 Month FTC
Our client Global Manufacturing Client has an immediate requirement for a Material Buyer for a 12-month contract…. Our client is busy and has lots of exciting plans for the future, so this is a great time to join them.....
The Material Buyer will work within the busy Materials Team and ensure that the right materials are available to support the needs of production.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Placing POs and processing order acknowledgements
- Develop supplier relationships and work closely with them to ensure the timely delivery of materials
- Liaise closely with other internal departments to resolve shortage issues
- Coordinating collections at suppliers with our approved logistics partners
- Handling goods received and invoice queries
- Ensuring all systems are updated and maintained
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- Experience working in a similar Buyer/Purchasing/Supply role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in ERP/MRP systems would be highly advantageous
- Competent in MS Excel
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
Hybrid working, on-site parking
If you are available to commit to a 12-month FTC and would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV today….