Escape recruitment are looking to speak with Experienced machine operators who have experience driving a Forklift.
Job title - Finishing End Operator
Location - Cowie, Stirling
Shift pattern - Days and Nights 4 on 4 off rota (does change depending on ROTA) Days - 0700-1900, Nights 1900-0700
Salary - £33,553.52...Paid weekly consisting of an hourly rate of £13.42ph. OT available and paid at a higher rate
FLT - CB/Reach - if you don't have a valid licence then you will be put through your training, but you must have experience in operating one.
- Working alongside a team of 5-6 people so good team working abilities
- Medical required - Done onsite
- H&S and HR Inductions - Done onsite
Reporting to the Shift Manager, he/she will be qualified to Higher Education level or have suitable relevant experience in a continuous operating environment.
Some of the key responsibilities within this role include:
- Operate and maintain all plant and machinery to expected standards in accordance with Health and Safety policy of the company
- Maintain adequate records in conjunction with the QA manual as required
- Monitor and control working area and carry out any maintenance and checks as required
- Monitor operating parameters of equipment and maintaining an accurate log of abnormalities and report deviations/process interruptions to relevant personnel
- Monitor and control fire-fighting equipment in conjunction with fire team leader
- Monitor equipment ensuring Planned Maintenance is carried out as per manufacturer recommendations
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within your working area, promoting safe working environment for all employees and external visitors
- Liaison with other Departments to ensure safe and efficient running of your area
- Actively assist in co-ordination and developing hazard identification, risk assessment and creation of Safe systems of work for all tasks with the aim of developing a safe system of work for every task. Ensuring that the SSOW is used and reviewed as necessary should the task, method, or hazard change
- Ensure that operational EHS procedures are followed and all EHS incidents are reported
To apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org