Job Title: Part-time Accounts Assistant
Location: Inchannin, Renfrewshire
Hours: Flexible, Monday to Friday, onsite
Job Type: Part-time, onsite
About the company:
Our client are a dynamic and growing company based in Inchannin, Renfrewshire who are looking to increase their finance team.
As a Part-time Accounts Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the finance department with various accounting tasks.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements, reports, and invoices.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Process accounts payable and receivable transactions.
- Reconcile bank statements and accounts.
- Assist in payroll processing.
- Prepare and file tax documents as required.
- Assist in budget preparation and tracking.
- Respond to financial inquiries from employees and vendors.
- Perform general administrative tasks related to the finance department.
- Proven experience as an Accounts Assistant or AP role Basic understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Preferred Qualifications (Not Mandatory):
- A degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Rewards and recognition program 25 days annual + bank holidays = 33 days in today
- Christmas close down
How to apply or find out more?
If you would like to be considered, please don’t hesitate to contact Kirsty on 07585 334 140
Or simply submit your CV by hitting the apply button
Conversations and interviews will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence