Our engineering manufacturing client has an urgent requirement for a Master Production Scheduler for a 6 month FTC….
Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager the Master Production Scheduler will be responsible for coordinating the MPS process. They will develop demand status from the Sales and Operating plan through to the creation of the MPS and operational plans.
The Master Production Scheduler will work closely with colleagues in other areas to formulate and publish the MPS plan and monitor performance and report on progress. They will devise and load material demands and generate MRP requirements for POs and top-level manufacturing orders. They will create, schedule and distribute Manufacturing Orders and Packages.
The Master Production Scheduler will look at ways to develop and improve processes and procedures. They will build partnerships with colleagues in operation and work towards a shared goal approach.
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- Proven MPS and Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing organisation
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems including parameter setting, material and labour recording
- Knowledge and practical experience of modern planning practices and procedures within an ERP driven manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and numerate skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels
- Advanced user of Excel
- Passion for continuous improvement - develop better ways of working
Hybrid working and an early finish on a Friday!!
If you are available for a 6 month FTC and would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail then please send your CV today!!!