I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company who are recruiting for an Equipment Engineer to join their Engineering team. This is an innovative and pioneering organisation. The company's impressive range of market-leading products are sold globally, and their portfolio is constantly adapting through new product development. You will be joining at an exciting period of growth, change and strategic significance for the organisation.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Routine maintenance, repair work and modifications of process and test equipment.
- Fault finding and repair duties.
- Provide technical support.
- Construct and assemble new equipment to meet required specifications.
- Install new equipment.
- Assist with the design and development of new equipment.
- Perform equipment calibrations and preventative & reactive maintenance.
- Involved in equipment and process validations.
- Develop and maintain KPl's and improve equipment performance.
The successful candidate:
- Qualified in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic experience within a multi-disciplined environment.
- Previous experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment.
Fantastic career development opportunities along with a number of excellent benefits.
If you're keen on finding our more, please get in touch to have an informal chat or send your CV.