Escape Recruitment is excited to welcome applications for the position of Folder/Gluer Machine Operator on behalf of our valued client, a well-established supplier of top-quality printed and plain boxes to major companies across Scotland. Our client, part of a dynamic group of packaging companies, is currently on a growth trajectory at the Livingston facility, making this an opportune moment to become a vital part of their team.
We're on the lookout for a skilled and experienced Folder/Gluer Operator with a solid working knowledge of Bobst or Jagenberg machines. If you're someone who enjoys using glue gun and glue wheel application systems to craft straight-line, crash lock, and multi-corner cartons, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
This is a full time, day shift, permanent role with an immediate start available.
Monday to Friday
07:45 to 1630 Monday to Thursday and 07:45 to 13:45 on a Friday
Salary £32K per annum
Job responsibilities include:
- To comply with current systems of working
- To achieve established quality standards
- Maximise machine efficiency.
- Participate in continuous development and training
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives in production.
- Relevant Folder Gluer experience in the Box or Carton packaging industry, ideally experienced on Bobst / Jagenberg machines with HHS glue systems
- Demonstrable experience of straight-line, crash lock and multi-corner cartons.
- Demonstrable experience of good team working & communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of working to high quality standards
- Demonstrable evidence of good housekeeping practices
- Ability to take responsibility for output and quality of cartons produced
- Health and safety awareness
In return, our client will offer a competitive salary depending on experience, plus other benefits.
Join us in this exciting phase of expansion and bring your expertise to contribute to the success of our client's ambitious plans.
If you're a seasoned professional looking for a warm and welcoming work environment, we encourage you to apply with your most recent CV and see if you could be part of our client's growth journey.