Continued growth and success has lead to an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join this dynamic team.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Managing production to achieve maximum efficiency
- Promoting the Continuous Improvement Plan to improve quality and reduce costs
- Ensuring 100% compliance to quality standards and associated regulations
- Supervise and develop team; planning of resources to meet production needs and ensuring KPIs are achieved.
- Assisting with Engineering projects linked to improvements in quality, efficiency and safety
- Communicating, managing and delivering change in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Involvement in the recruitment, training, development and motivation of staff
- Candidates will have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- A background of working within a regulated environment where Quality Standards (ISO, etc) are of paramount importance would be beneficial.
- Due to the company's ongoing commitment to continuous improvement, experience of Six Sigma, 5/6s, Lean Manufacturing, TQM or similar methodologies would represent a distinct advantage.
- Strong People management and development skills.