22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
Our client is an established and growing organisation specialising in supplying products and services to clients world wide. They're looking for an experienced QC Technician to join their team based in Lanarkshire. Reporting to the QC Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the control, receipt and release of intermediate components to GMP requirements.
- Responsible for arranging shipment of samples to third party testing houses, reporting the results to the relevant staff/departments, and recording the results with the relevant batch.
- Responsible for the release of consumables and raw materials to GMP requirements.
- Responsible for the stock inventory and procurement for Quality Control.
- Performing endotoxin tests, bioburden, plate incubation and environmental monitoring plate reads
- Will ideally be qualified in a relevant science discipline
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a GMP compliant environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative