22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
23-05-2019Scottish Engineering Awards 2019 | A Winning Combination
What do two out of the last three winners of the Hammermen Awards at Scottish Engineering have in common? Read more to find out!
26-10-2018Promotion for Lauren Daly
Congratulations to Lauren Daly. Lauren, a specialist Supply Chain recruiter within Escape’s Engineering and Manufacturing division has been promoted to Senior Consultant.
26-10-2018Dan Stewart joins board at Escape Recruitment
We are delighted to announce the promotion of our colleague Dan Stewart to the Board of Directors at Escape Recruitment.
12-10-2018Recognising Excellence at Escape
Our annual company conference is always a great opportunity to take time and acknowledge those in our business who have truly lived our values, who have succeeded in their goals and who deserve special recognition and thanks. This year we are delighted to announce two winners of our Director’s Awards: Lauren Daly and Anne Marie Keisler.
Shift Operations Manager
|Edinburgh, Mid & East Lothian|
Based in Edinburgh our client requires a Shift Operations Manager for a permanent role for a fast growing business within the FMCG industry. This role is Monday to Friday dayshift/backshift.
- Previous experience in a production/area manager role within the food/drink/FMCG industry preferable but manufacturing experience is essential
- Experience of delivering on KPI's
- High level of professional/specialist technical knowledge in manufacturing
- Successful application of continuous improvement techniques (ie Lean projects)
- Implement the planning programme for your designated area as scheduled.
- Manage the efficient running of your designated areas over an entire shift.
- Lead lean/CI activities across the site to improve turnover/production yields