18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
Equipment Development Engineer
|Design & Development|
Our client, are a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision scale micro-optics. They supply several products including high power laser diodes, optics, and sensors.
With responsibility for the development of future transformational manufacturing and metrology capability this is a great opportunity. This is either internally driven, or with our strategic partners in UK and EU grant funded activity. The successful candidate will be part of a collaborative effort to design or procure component subsystems and integrate those subsystems into the new generation of manufacturing and metrology capability.
- Contribute to the identification of new equipment and processes to improve manufacturing and metrology capability and performance.
- Provide expertise in manufacturing system design and development (process design, system control, etc.) within internal and external initiatives:
- Initiate, manage and participate in internal projects that generate new, or improve existing, manufacturing capability and performance.
- Participate in external UK- or EU-grant funded projects that generate new, or improve existing, manufacturing capability and performance.
- Provide support for existing company equipment and processes.
- Any other activities as may reasonably be required by the line manager from time to time.
This is such an exciting role as you could to develop state of the art equipment and support manufacture of the product. We have scope to consider candidates from either a mechanical, system or software background (LabVIEW) if you can demonstrate you have the experience to support the equipment development and be part on extremely high calibre team.
Ideally you will be degree qualified in a relevant discipline with industry experience.