18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|Commercial & Administration|
|£22000 - £25000 per annum|
Full or Part Time Hours
My client, a successful SME business based in West Lothian have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales to join them on a permanent basis.
We can consider full time hours or part time if required, office based or remote working depending on personal preference.
You will be responsible for supporting the existing established sales team with following up and identifying potential sales leads on their behalf, with both warm and cold calls. All material will be provided and guidance given on the targeted market and customers. This role will not be targeted as my client is keen to focus on quality of calls rather than volume!
Responsibilities will include:
- Contact new and existing customers
- Identify decision markers
- Update CRM database
- Provide information on services and products to customers
- Build relationships over the telephone
- Provide professional customer service levels
- Pass qualified lead to sales team for follow up
- Produce reports as required
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a similar Internal Sales, Telesales, Sales Coordinator position
- Comfortable making outbound warm and cold calls to customers
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident IT skills including MS Office and ideally CRM systems