18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|Human Resources and Learning & Development|
|£30000 - £36000 per annum|
My client is a successful Manufacturing organisation based in the Falkirk area, due to continued growth they are looking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the L&D Director, you will be responsible for day-to-day operational HR activities supporting the full HR remit withing a varied generalist role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Recruitment plans and strategy, including on-boarding and induction.
- Build strong internal awareness of HR, encouraging employees to engage with HR and provide support and positive working relationships including conducting employee forums.
- Devise Learning & Development plan this will include succession planning, identifying training needs and coordinate.
- Work closely with line managers, stakeholders and employees to provide exceptional internal service levels.
- Company rewards which includes annual salary reviews, pension, holiday entitlement etc.
- Employee relations including disciplinaries, grievances, attendance and performance management.
- Implement policies and procedures, ensure these are communicated and adhere to across the site.
- Provide data and reports.
- Oversea payroll data and submission for processing.
- Maintain HR database, employee records and files.
- Point of contact within the HR team for HR and general business enquires.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of working within a HR generalist role
- Ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Confident IT skills including MS Office, HR database, T&A, ERP systems.