18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
|Commercial & Administration|
|Edinburgh, Mid & East Lothian|
|Up to £35000 per annum|
My client, a successful SME organisation based in Edinburgh City Centre have an immediate requirement for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to support their Senior Management and Stakeholder team of 3.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide EA and secretarial support to the Senior Management team.
- Booking and arranging complex travel, transport and accommodation requests.
- Manage multiple diaries and manage email inbox.
- First point of contact for Senior Management team which will include screen and direct phone calls, distribute correspondence, handle general request requests and queries appropriately.
- Preparation and follow up for meetings including note taking, production of reports, presentations, and briefings.
- Coordinate events and ensure Management team have appropriate material.
- Produce marketing documents and facilitate distribution to Clients using appropriate marketing softwares.
- Maintaining office and electronic filing systems which will include both paper and cloud storage.
- Assisting in other ad hoc administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the office.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and experience:
- Solid experience of working as a EA &/or PA at Executive/Partner/Senior/Stakeholder level.
- Ideally you will have experience of working within a professional SME organisation, within a varied and hands on position, providing support depending on the needs of the business and team.
- Advanced IT skills are essential, this should include MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Ideally you will also have experience of using SharePoint and cloud based storage technology and marketing tools such as Adobe, Mailchimp etc.
- You will be proactive at all times whilst being able to demonstrate your organisational, planning, forward thinking and problem solving experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Confident and professional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to use your own initiative to complete tasks and work unsupervised.