18-04-2022Administrative Professionals Day 2022
This Thursday, 21st April is Administrative Professionals Day, take our quiz and if it's a member of your administrative team that would usually be on top of these sorts of things for you, don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with some downloadable eCards!
29-03-2022Minimum wage rates for 2022
Read the Low Pay Commission's recommendations on the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates from April 2022.
21-12-2021Christmas time at Escape
It's been another unusual year... but not everything has changed this Christmas.
16-11-2021Meet our Supply Chain Team
Meet our growing Supply Chain team...
22-12-20202021 New Year: Let's get you started
2020 was a year like no other and as we’ve seen, there continues to be more changes and challenges ahead for us in 2021.
Whilst we can't predict what the next twelve months will look like for us all, we hope the information below will help you make a positive start to the new year.
Weekend Production Operative
|£24333 - £26441 per annum + Inc Shift Allowance|
Is this the permanent Production role you have been waiting for?
- Working in a modern purpose built facility
- Centrally located
- Great working environment and atmosphere
- A company that prides itself on promoting from within
- 3 day working, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 12 hour shifts, 7am to 7pm
- Excellent rate of pay £24,333 plus a shift allowance for working your Saturday and Sunday shift
- Structured, graded training in place ...... which of course comes with an additional pay increase!
You can tell we at Escape Recruitment are excited to be working alongside such a fantastic company to support their recruitment needs, creating fantastic permanent opportunities for successful candidates.
The Production Operators are responsible for ensuring production targets are achieved at the required quality levels. As a team member providing drive, energy, and skill to ensure product quality and customer service is delivered. You will be part of a high-performance team which is self-sufficient and highly flexible whilst maintaining a safe working environment for you and your colleagues.
As part of the manufacturing team you will be responsible for ensuring our products are made to the highest standards in the most efficient way.
Who are we looking for, do you have the experience required to succeed?
- Fully competent and flexible to work across a number of lines and equipment
- Experience using Auto and de palletisers
- Non-core machine operations including case erector, case taper, stag machine, semi-automatic equipment, PCC cover
- Completion of all quality assurance documentation
- Fully competent in line set ups, line material preparations, requesting and returning all materials correctly
- Assisting in line changeovers, running adjustments, and monitoring all outputs on machinery
- Understand the generated work to lists and identify improvements to product sequences
- Understanding of the ERP system including the printing off the works orders, work to lists, posting production and PCC operations
- Support the development of colleagues with on-the-job shadowing
- Actively contribute to line improvement initiatives
- Be proactive in waste management and good housekeeping
As full training and on going development is provided, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate competence in the above duties and welcome those from production environments and from a variety of industries.
Please apply with your up to date CV to be considered for the role.